Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6 MP4 Catalog Hot Backup

2007-02-02 10:35:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6 MP4 Catalog Hot Backup
From: jpiszcz at lucidpixels.com (Justin Piszcz)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:35:46 -0500 (EST)
I had this problem or something very similar.  You have corrupt images
most likely.  There is a command, which I forget the name of, check
google/etc, it will go through all of your images on disk and move them to
an old/ or bad/ folder, once the crap images have been removed, the
catalog backup should run successfully.

I had the same problem, once I got rid of these images, it worked with no
problems.

Justin.