Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Anyone running 5.1 on a Solaris 10 master?

2007-02-01 13:40:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Anyone running 5.1 on a Solaris 10 master?
From: neil at mbari.org (Conner, Neil)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:40:00 -0800
I'm about to upgrade from 4.5 to 5.1 and it appears that as of MP2, Solaris 10
is supported on a master running on Sparc processors, and that MP6 fixed
connection and Java GUI issues.  Can anyone confirm this?

I've got a new V440 with Solaris 9 already loaded but I'm going to move to 6.0
fairly soon and it would be easier to install Solaris 10 now.  It will be a
single master /media server combo; I've got NDMP and Exchange clients. (not
currently using Vault).

Thoughts, recommendations?

Thanks,

Neil