Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup and New Daylight Saving Time Rules

2007-01-11 23:10:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup and New Daylight Saving Time Rules
From: ewilts at ewilts.org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:10:24 -0600
On 1/11/2007 5:08 PM, David Rock wrote:
> * Ed Wilts <ewilts at ewilts.org> [2007-01-10 18:12]:
>> On 1/10/2007 11:11 AM, Jack Forester, Jr. wrote:
>> > This isn't something I've seen discussed here in recent memory, but it's
>> > something we're working on right now.  The new Daylight Saving Time
>> > rules for the US take effect this year and we're wondering if anybody
>> > has investigated the impact to NetBackup.
>>
>> I've asked Graeme at Aptare to comment as well since StorageConsole is
>> java-based.  When I hear back, I'll post to the list (or one of you
>> Aptare guys can finally learn to post :-)).
>
> Somehow, I don't think that's ever going to happen ;-)

What, you mean me posting to the list when I hear back?  :-)

Seriously, I did hear that StorageConsole updates are coming and will be
posted to the Aptare support site to address the DST changes.  The
updates will be required for the portal and all of your masters.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org