Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Listing files in a backup image or media ID

2006-12-28 05:03:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Listing files in a backup image or media ID
From: WAly at Mobinil.com (Wessam Aly)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:03:12 +0200
The verify process actually reads the tape to verify the backup
images/files. I DO NOT have the tape, its missing. I need to list all
the files which should reside on that tape (from the media and netbackup
database) so I can replace the tape by recreating the backup again.

thanks

Wessam Aly
Senior UNIX & Storage Systems Admin.
HPUX-CSA Certified Systems Administrator