Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Firewall setup

2006-12-18 08:05:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Firewall setup
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:05:32 -0500
Nb 5.0 mp6 Solaris 9

We have a DMZ zone setup that has 10 servers in it. We back up these
servers through our firewall. We occasionally get connection errors. I
would like to know if anyone else out there would be interested in
sharing their setup, port ranges etc on how they backup servers through
a firewall.  We currently do not use the firewall section in the host
properties and I am thinking that maybe I should be adding the servers
that are on the other side of the firewall to this tab.

Greg

>>> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal,
professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for the
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the information
in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP2