Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6, MP4 Anyone had issues with hot backup email notifications?

2006-12-13 18:42:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6, MP4 Anyone had issues with hot backup email notifications?
From: Tim.Wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au (Wilkinson, Tim)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:42:39 +1100
Sorry, yep, I should have been a bit more specific :)

It's on Windows Server 2003 SP1.

I haven't tested sending out other emails and it's feasible that
something has been done to our mail environment that is causing but
because it's happening on 2 separate networks AND occurred after the
application of MP4 I'd guess MP4 definitely has something to do with it.

Cheers,

Tim