Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6 compatibility w/ 3.4 Clients?

2006-12-13 01:29:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6 compatibility w/ 3.4 Clients?
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:29:24 -0000
Hi Ed
That is part of my concern - this environment had major issues with the DB,
and although I have done a consistency check and it looks ok, I cannot help
feel that there is still an underlying problem somewhere.

If you have any other suggestions on what to check or how to check, that
would be of some help.

Of course, another option I guess would be to open a Support Call in
preperation for the upgrade.

Essentially, if all is well, it should go as planned. Of course, part of my
upgrade plan is to have a "rollback" plan to revert us back!

So there is some options open. I am pleased to hear MP4 is ok though.

Next time Ed, stand up :-)

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support