Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Scripting Question (NBU 6.0 MP3)

2006-12-12 13:25:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Scripting Question (NBU 6.0 MP3)
From: courtenay.jones at StockSupply.com (Jones, Courtenay)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:25:05 -0500
Enviroment Information: Netbackup Master Server - W2K3SP1/NBU 6.0
MP3/LTO 3

We are currently deploying Netbackup into our datacenter enviroment (we
are currently using Storage Data Protector). I have one backup that
requires a script to be run before the backup kicks off, and one that
needs to run once the backup completes, and these scripts must run local
to the host. These are all Windows clients.

Can anyone point me in the right direction - I am not quite sure how to
do this....

Regards,

-cj
Courtenay Jones
Unix Administrator

Wolseley North America - Systems Engineering

8020 Arco Corporate Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617

Phone: 919-431-1882 / Cell: 919-673-3983