Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Lost Mediadb

2006-12-08 12:26:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Lost Mediadb
From: juan.almeida at terra.com.br (Juan Pablo Almeida)
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:26:02 -0200
I have recovered de old mediaDB yesterday, now I have 2 options,  merge the
mediadb or recreate the media entry. (How can I merge this databases?)

The doc http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/262590.htm, creates the media
entry by rentetion is lost, How can I set the retention in this tapes?

Thanks,

Juan Almeida