Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] help please

2006-12-05 05:57:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] help please
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:57:41 -0000
Are there any tapes in your SCRATCH POOL ?
It sounds like NetBackup is searching for tapes or free tapes it can use for
Backups!

In fact, has a scratchpool been defined? What volume pool is your Backup
Policy using?

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net