Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reg: how to restore the data from one master server to another master server in netbackup 6.0

2006-12-01 12:37:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reg: how to restore the data from one master server to another master server in netbackup 6.0
From: hema180 at yahoo.com (ramaswamy savi)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 09:37:01 -0800 (PST)
HI

   I have two master server, one is in offshore with tape library and another
master server in onsite with standalone drive connected.  I have send the tape
to onsite to restore the data in their master server , and catalog has been
uploaded to thier server from the dbimages directory.

  When i click resore , it is listing all the data but it it refering to
offshore server and i am not able to restore in windows platform.

  both the machine is windows with netbcakup 6.0

  Appreciate if u provide the solution. thanks in advance.

  Regards
  Hemalatha