Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR install/upgrade

2006-11-29 12:38:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR install/upgrade
From: krzys at perfekt.net (Krzys)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:38:20 -0500 (EST)
Ok, I did find out that we do actually own license for BMR so I wanted to
install it and play around with it for a while since we are not utilizing it
yet... So I did do the upgrade to my NB 6.0 MP4 and I was trying to then update
BMR. So I got the patch for it and BMR is not installed. What do I need to do
install it? I think it is on CD16 of NB 6.0

CD13:
       - NBU_60_Windows_32-bit_Server_Client
       - NBU_60_Windows_Options
       - NBU_60_NeWare_Client
       - NBU_60_NeWare_Media_Server_Option
       - NBU_60_BMR_Boot_Server
       - NBU_60_Java_Windows_Display_Console

So I did download CD13, unpacked it, but when I try to install it I do not see
it

and my upgrade fails:
[12:31:13] server11: /root/netbackup > ./Vrts_pack.install

There are 12 packs available in /root/netbackup:
(* denotes installed pack)

         NB_60_4_M *
         NB_ADC_60_4_M
         NB_BBS_60_4_M
         NB_BMR_60_4_M
         NB_CLT_60_4_M *
         NB_DMP_60_4_M *
         NB_ENC_60_4_M
         NB_JAV_60_4_M *
         NB_LOT_60_4_M *
         NB_NOM_60_4_M
         NB_ORA_60_4_M *
         NB_VLT_60_4_M

Enter pack name (or q) [q]: NB_BMR_60_4_M

ERROR: You must first install the BMR Master Server Base Release.
ERROR: Pack NB_BMR_60_4_M will not be installed.

What do I need to download and install in order to apply this NB 6.0 MP4 patch?

Thanks for help.

Chris