Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exclude list changes logged?

2006-11-28 13:22:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exclude list changes logged?
From: RMajor at vericenter.com (Major, Rusty)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:22:59 -0600
Someone has changed the exclude list for at least one of my Windows
clients. So far as I can tell, this happened about two weeks ago and we
have missed backing up some data for that period of time. As we all
know, NetBackup does absolutely zero tracking of who did changes, but
I'd like to know if exclude list changes would be kept in any logs,
either on the client or master, and what should I look for? That way I
can at least find out when the change happened.

NBU 5.1 MP3
Solaris 9 Master
Windows 2003 Client

Thanks,