Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO-3 and MPX

2006-11-27 13:31:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO-3 and MPX
From: backupicici at gmail.com (Veritas Netbackup)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 00:01:07 +0530
We have ESL 712E and MPX=8 while the policy has a MPX=15, since I'm quite
new to netbackup, my assumption is that the lower denom would override.

We have got upto 40 Mbps with 2 drives for a LAN backup and thats quite a
good show :)

Just check whether u vault, if yes then take into consideration since vaults
are some kind of restore.

One question, why do we need to reduce MPX for slow and small clients.

Regards,
BIJU