Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sharing drives between NDMP and non NDMP environments

2006-11-23 08:45:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sharing drives between NDMP and non NDMP environments
From: gilles.poussard at airbus.com (POUSSARD, Gilles (INFOTEL))
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:45:38 +0100
Hi all,

        I am running Netbackup 5.1 MP5 and it is a stable version

        I wish to upgrade in 6.0 MP4 in Q1 2007 because this is the only
version which supports W2003 64 bits in media server mode.

        But as I have some Netapp filers, I wish to share the drives between
UNIX/ Windows media servers and Netapp filers.

        Does anyone has some configurations like this ?? How is it configured
?? with SSO ?? It is working well ??

        Thanks

        Gilles.

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged
information.
If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any
of the information in it.
If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the
sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be accessed by
someone other than the recipient, for system management and security reasons.
This access is controlled under Regulation of security reasons.
This access is controlled under Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000,
Lawful Business Practises.