Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ACS Error: robot inventory failed: Unable toinit ialize robot (204)

2006-11-22 07:59:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACS Error: robot inventory failed: Unable toinit ialize robot (204)
From: ida3248b at post.cybercity.dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:59:53 +0100
On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 06:48:39 -0500 (EST), Justin Piszcz wrote
> On Wed, 22 Nov 2006, Scott Jacobson wrote:
>
> > Perhaps this question was already answered, what about the
StorageTek "LibAttach"? This is required for a windows Master and I'd assume
an equivalent binary for Linux side is also required.
> Good questions, AFAIK there is not, or not that I know of, anyone
> here uses ACSLS on UNIX box that knows?

It wasn't needed on Solaris, HPUX and AIX, it just used the builtin
rpc/portmapper. I think there is an appendix in the media manager guide about
troubleshooting the connection to the ACSLS.

Regards
Michael

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)