Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SAN Mgmt / SRM Tools

2006-11-21 22:28:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SAN Mgmt / SRM Tools
From: markjessup at northwesternmutual.com (markjessup AT northwesternmutual DOT com)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:28:11 -0600
I know this is a Netbackup listserv but I was wondering if anyone out there is
using the CommandCentral Storage product from Veritas.  It is their SAN
Management / SRM tool.  We are currently evaluating it and wanted to see if
there are other users out there.  If so, I was wondering if you would be
willing to share your experiences and answer a few questions.

1) What was your selection process for picking Ccstorage ?
2) What other products, if any did you also evaluate?
3) How is the product working out for you ?
4) What are its best features and its worst features ?
5) Anything else to add /

Any information you could share would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Mark Jessup - IS Manager
Enterprise Storage and Content Management/Imaging
Northwestern Mutual
(414) 661-3968
markjessup at northwesternmutual.com

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information of
Northwestern Mutual. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and any
attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify Northwestern Mutual immediately by returning it to the sender and delete
all copies from your system. Please be advised that communications received via
the Northwestern Mutual Secure Message Center are secure. Communications that
are not received via the Northwestern Mutual Secure Message Center may not be
secure and could be observed by a third party. Thank you for your cooperation.