Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] veritas netbackup commands

2006-11-16 03:51:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] veritas netbackup commands
From: yusuf.gedikoglu at gantek.com (Yusuf Gedikoğlu)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:51:45 +0200
Hi

I need some command line command and parameters for control the backups

1. total number of files that backup in a day

2. total size of daily backups

3. total number of media in the environment and how many used in a day

4. total size of all the medias in the backup environment

5. total number of policies

6. total number of job runs daily

7. how to find clients that are backup speed is slower than xx MB/sec'

8. total backup size of for each client

9. how to find clients that have higher backup sizes (such as top 10 client)

I need these info's for the have info about the  NB environment

Best regards

Yusuf Gedikoglu

Technical Support Engineer

Gantek Technologies

Phone :(+90)216 538 80 97

Fax: (+90)216 322 04 43

Adress: Cumhuriyet Cad. Yeni Parseller Sk. No.20 B Blok Kat: 4-5 34805

Kavac?k/ISTANBUL

yusuf.gedikoglu at gantek.com

www.gantek.com <http://www.gantek.com/>

"This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
individual(s) stated in this message. If you

received this message although you are not the addressee you are responsible to
keep the message confidential. The sender has no responsibility for the
accuracy or correctness of the information in the message and its attachments.
Our company shall have no liability for any changes or late receiving, loss of
integrity and confidentiality, viruses and any damages caused in anyway to your
computer system."