Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site

2006-11-13 23:53:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site
From: SJACOBSO at novell.com (Scott Jacobson)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:53:37 -0700
Hi Kate,

Yes, it is the worst approach in search design there is!

Lets you and I have con call with Ron Greenwood and the new SLC Sales Rep
sometime next week.

Scott J.

>>> "Greenberg, Katherine A" <GreenbergKA at aetna.com> 11/13/2006 1:45 PM >>>
OK, So, is it just me or does the latest re-design of the support site
suck more than any previous BAD incarnation of the support site?

Anyone know of a backdoor to get into the OLD support.veritas.com site?
Or are we seriously now going to be forced into the Symantec model ---
first it's their sales people and now this?!?!?!?!

Sorry, I'm mad!
Kate

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna