Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site

2006-11-13 23:18:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site
From: ewilts at ewilts.org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:18:01 -0600
On 11/13/2006 2:45 PM, Greenberg, Katherine A wrote:
> OK, So, is it just me or does the latest re-design of the support site
> suck more than any previous BAD incarnation of the support site?

It really, really sucks.  The search engine is now as bad as HP's (and
believe or not, the HP support folks tell customers to use Google to
find stuff on HP's web site!).

> Anyone know of a backdoor to get into the OLD support.veritas.com site?
> Or are we seriously now going to be forced into the Symantec model ---

We should all log support calls and simply tell the support rep that we
tried to find the information on their web site but their web site
sucks.  Eventually they'll have to hire more staff or improve the site.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org