Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetWare 6.5 Cumulative backups fail with status 41

2006-11-13 13:38:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetWare 6.5 Cumulative backups fail with status 41
From: CChristensen at co.palm-beach.fl.us (Cynthia Christensen)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:38:28 -0500
Has anyone had any problems backing up a NetWare 6.5 (SP3) fileserver on
NetBackup 5.1 MP3 (with Solaris 9 master/media)?  I can get a successful
Full backup every time, but the Cumulative Incremental fails almost
every time.  Only time it works successfully is the day after a Full
works and that is intermittent.  The only error code I get is a status
41 and Veritas has recommended upping the CLIENT_READ_TIMEOUT which I
have upped and upped and still no luck.  I'm wondering if it's a Novell
issue.

Thanks,
Cindy