Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Ingres backup...

2006-11-13 07:04:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Ingres backup...
From: hampus.lind at rps.police.se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:04:27 +0100
Hi,

But Ingres backups directly to our library, not to disk...

What I want to changes is the way we start the backup. Today we start it
from crontab on the host, and it connects to our master/media server which
moves the data to tape. Instead I want to start it from our master. But
there are no policy type called ingress. Perhaps I can user Informix or
oracle type..?

Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board