Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Adding a Media server

2006-11-10 15:23:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Adding a Media server
From: randy.k.zimmer at monsanto.com (ZIMMER, RANDY K [AG/1000])
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:23:54 -0600
All,

We currently have a HP Master and Media Server.  We also have Sun V880
that's running Veritas Storage Migrator and we are in the process of adding
tape drives to it and a want to make it a 2nd media server to our master
server.  What configuration changes will I have to make to make it a media
server of our HP Master.  I'm hoping I can do this without having to
re-install the software.

Thanks,

Randy Zimmer

Unix System Administrator

Monsanto Enterprise Infrastructure Team

Office:  314-694-3109

Pager:  314-294-7966

rkzimm at monsanto.com

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and
is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such
information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard
drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly
prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring,
reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely
responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware".
Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code
transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.