Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Master 5.x in HP-UX with VCS and Openview

2006-11-08 06:53:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Master 5.x in HP-UX with VCS and Openview
From: ignacio.depedro at sun.com (De Pedro, Ignacio)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:53:55 -0000
Hi all,

We have a Master Server with Veritas Cluster in a HP-UX machine with an
agent of OpenView.

We are experiencing that a lot of sockets are in a TIME_WAIT state, and
after do a trace with ovconfd, we discovered that every three seconds
the OpenView execute hasys and hagrp commands. This configuration can be
changed? we need for example, that the execute of commands will be every
minute instead of 3 seconds.

Can anyone help me?

regards,
Nacho