Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to get SSO SAN Media Server LTO Drives back *without* rebooting ?

2006-11-06 15:57:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to get SSO SAN Media Server LTO Drives back *without* rebooting ?
From: SJACOBSO at novell.com (Scott Jacobson)
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 13:57:19 -0700
I think that was:
ENABLE_AUTO_PATH_CORRECTION
in the vm.conf - but I believe that fixes something different than what is
being discussed here.

-sj
>>> Dave Markham <dave.markham at fjserv.net> 11/6/2006 8:46 AM >>>
Wasnt there something in the MediaMgr_DeviceConfig_Guilde in
/usr/openv/volmgr about a system low on resaources may occasionally
unload the st and sg drivers?

If unix i think you can put forceload: drv/st   and forceload: drv/sg
into /etc/system on separate lines.

Just a thought

Veritas-bu maillist  -  Veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu