Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Strange speed problem...not the norm

2006-11-02 10:01:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Strange speed problem...not the norm
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:01:58 -0000
And the cable? Did you replace it?
Just a thought

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email: Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Markham [mailto:dave.markham at fjserv.net]
Sent: 02 November 2006 14:59
To: WEAVER, Simon
Cc: veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Strange speed problem...not the norm

yeah all stuff set at 100 full auto neg off.

Strange

WEAVER, Simon wrote:
> What is the switch set at? That needs to be verified with the Network
> bods in your business Try changing the Network cable - sounds daft,
> but one step I would perform!
>
> Regards
>
> Simon Weaver
> 3rd Line Technical Support
> Windows Domain Administrator
>
> EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
> Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU
>
> Email: Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately,
do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any
purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and
any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if
this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.