Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unable to restore CIFS share files

2006-11-02 06:14:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unable to restore CIFS share files
From: ida3248b at post.cybercity.dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:14:03 +0100
I would check the share permissons, in windows 2003 the default share
permission is read.

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:23:05 +0200, Asiye Yi?it wrote
> Hi All,
> ?
> I have NetApp Fas3020c device. We are backing up its files via CIFS share
on the windows systems. There is no problem backing up. However, during the
restore process, we are taking the following error. Is there anyone with an
idea on the head? I would appreciate any help.

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)