Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0 advantages?

2006-10-26 01:43:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 advantages?
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 06:43:20 +0100
Forgive me if I am wrong, but doesnt 5.x offer the same functionaility of
failed backups (retry!)

Because that is what I am seeing here, in a 5.1 environment...... As long as
the window is open, the backups re-try until the threshold hits the limit or
the backup completes.

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net