Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0 scheduler issues

2006-10-25 17:46:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 scheduler issues
From: jon_bousselot at sd.vrtx.com (Jon Bousselot)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:46:35 -0700
I should note that I added the pre-MP4 patches, and left checkpoints
enabled.  I only have three policies that use checkpoints, all of them
being large windows storage server NAS systems.  The rest of my data is
oracle on solaris.
NB support said to call if the problem comes back, even though I have
left the checkpoints enabled.  I think they just want to know if it failed.

If I get failures now, my only recourse is to disable checkpoints, leave
the pre-4 patches, and wait patiently for MP4.

Wow.  70 policy failures.... I bet that was annoying.

-Jon