Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RES: >>Pre-requisites for SQL backups Windows 2000/2003

2006-10-25 09:08:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RES: >>Pre-requisites for SQL backups Windows 2000/2003
From: carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos santos)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:08:16 -0200
    You can download the NBU for SQL user's guide form support.veritas com,
there you have this informations. To do the scripts using the NBU GUI I use
a database admin, now to do a backup I start the NBU client services using a
user that is a SQL backup administrator.

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. Computa??o ? Jundia? SP-BR
*  <mailto:carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br> carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br