Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Bocada Reports - Please Help!

2006-10-18 12:29:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Bocada Reports - Please Help!
From: Jason.Ellis at indymacbank.com (Ellis, Jason)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:29:34 -0700
A while ago I posted up about Aptare versus Bocada. The story behind the
e-mail was that we already had Bocada, however our new manager was
looking to replace it with Aptare. We have a demo install of Aptare and
I'm very impressed with it, unfortunately it looks like we will be stuck
with Bocada for the next year and I've been tasked with working with it.

If anybody happens to have any good Bocada reports they've created for
NetBackup (SQL queries I believe) that you're willing to share with me,
please contact me off list. Thanks!

In the meantime I'm going to be cracking the SQL books...

Jason Ellis