Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RES: Directing duplication to a specific network

2006-10-16 17:54:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RES: Directing duplication to a specific network
From: Mike.Andres at mcdata.com (Mike Andres)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:54:54 -0600
I know you can do that with a client to media server backup when you have
clients on different networks, but you still have just one STU for the media
server that the client backup is directed to.  As far as I know, when doing
duplications you are limited to specifying only the destination STU and
optionally an altreadhost.   I need some method to direct the duplications to a
specific IP...