Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] HP-UX Media Server to boot up....

2006-10-13 08:34:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] HP-UX Media Server to boot up....
From: jlightner at water.com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:34:15 -0400
Somewhat off topic but I believe he asked here because he uses the
server for NBU.  I'm with you in thinking it rather unlikely NBU is the
cause of slow boots.

There is a mailing list for HP-UX Administration:

Posts go to: hpux-admin at dutchworks.nl

Archives:  ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin
<ftp.dutchworks.nl://pub/digests/hpux-admin>  FTP, browse only)

           http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin   (Web, >browse &
search)

Additionally there are online forums for HP-UX at http://itrc.hp.com
<http://itrc.hp.com/> .