Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] symantec and VERITAS merger good or bad?

2006-10-11 01:34:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] symantec and VERITAS merger good or bad?
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 06:34:28 +0100
Ed
I for one would be interested to hear your comments on MP4 if you actually
find the need to apply it.

There are features in 6.0 I like, but not at the cost of running risks to
the Business, where their backups are now extremely solid.

As for merger - My experience has shown that sometimes I have had to show
them what I have done to fix a problem - However if you end up talking to a
"real" expert that knows NBU inside out, you get reassurance of dealing with
someone with good hands-on experience.

Horses for courses really.....

Regards

Simon Weaver