Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup for Unix - Code 11 - Call Failures

2006-09-26 10:27:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup for Unix - Code 11 - Call Failures
From: Philip.Weber at egg.com (Weber, Philip)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:27:31 +0100
You can still get error 11 if you're using some other kind of snapshot
technology e.g. Advanced client with nbu_snap.  We had a bespoke binary
from Veritas/Symantec to fix this, which is resolved in 5.1 MP5.

Otherwise I've not had error 11 with our RMAN backups.  A good thing to
check is that the NetBackup client and NetBackup for Oracle client are
up to date at the same maintenance pack level as the master/media.

cheers, Phil