Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] % Complete not showing for Solaris

2006-09-25 10:19:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] % Complete not showing for Solaris
From: Clem at re-thinking-it.com (Clem Kruger)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:19:00 +0200
Hi Thomas,

I agree with Simon. The Java GUI does not seem to show the %age
competed.

Kind Regards,

Clem Kruger

Senior Consultant Technology

Cabangisisa IT Solutions

Office:

  +27 (0)11 795 1581

Mobile:

  +27 (0)83 326 2260

Fax:

 +27 (0) 86 670 8394

Email:

  Clem at re-thinking-it.com

Web Site:

  Http://www.re-thinking-it.com/index.htm

NOTICES:

1.      This message and any attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender at CITS immediately. Any unauthorised use,
alteration or dissemination is prohibited.
2.      CITS accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss whether it be
direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information made
available and actions resulting there from.
3.      Please note that CITS only binds itself by way of signed
agreements. 'Signed' refers to a hand-written signature, excluding any
signature appended by 'electronic communication' as defined in the
Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, no. 25 of 2002.