Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Bppllist columns

2006-09-19 06:53:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Bppllist columns
From: david.clooney at bankofamerica.com (Clooney, David)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:53:05 +0100
Hi All

Does anyone have the columns for

bppllist $policy

Basically trying to put something together based on policy type, trying to get
the columns specifically for the INFO section below.

Eg.

CLASS croyvtsms_oracle *NULL* 0 500000 169200 *NULL*
NAMES
INFO 0 0 0 0 *NULL* 0 0 2147483647 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1041511308
3E0E2989A5AF4185B6575FE1DA53C67A 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2

Regards

Dave