Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP requirements

2006-09-12 15:11:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP requirements
From: jroyer at digitalmotorworks.com (Joe Royer)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:11:55 -0500 (CDT)
Looks like Remote NDMP is not supported on Linux.  I just looked at the
compatibility matrix and all the linux NDMP patches, nowhere does it say
support was added for linux server.  Someone please correct me if I'm
wrong.

--
Joe Royer / SysAdmin / Digital Motorworks / 512-692-1028

attachments from your system.