Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Policy Info

2006-09-11 15:41:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Policy Info
From: dustind at coyotesolutions.com (Dustin D'Amour)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:41:50 -0600
Thanks Paul,

It appears I have to reinstall NetBackup 6 and restore the catalog.

Dustin D'Amour

Coyote Solutions Group

505.742.0066

www.coyotesolutions.com <http://www.coyotesolutions.com>

"Relax...it's just an update for the patch to fix the nerf that nerfed
the fix for the update of the patch that broke the fix that was fixed."
--Author Unkown

"...Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve
greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." --William
Shakespeare