Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] New veritas installation - jobs do not start inparallel, all else queueing

2006-09-10 06:14:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] New veritas installation - jobs do not start inparallel, all else queueing
From: bobbyrjw at bellsouth.net (Bobby Williams)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 06:14:14 -0400
By default, only one job per client.  (which is not a bad thing).  You may
want to check that global setting on the master.

Another thing to check is how many multiplexed streams did you allow for in
your schedules?

Understand the problems with multiplexing before just raising the numbers.

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421
423-296-8200