Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup 1K files that can't be restored? (was Re: Fameat last.)

2006-09-09 10:53:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup 1K files that can't be restored? (was Re: Fameat last.)
From: ewilts at ewilts.org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 09:53:13 -0500
On 9/9/2006 8:53 AM, Jeff Lightner wrote:
> I'd be interested if anyone
> using NBU 6.0 has done test backups AND restores to verify they were
> able to restore what they requested to be backed up.

Lots of times - not just test backups & restores that we did right after
our upgrade (naturally), but lots of production restores since.  We've
got an open case trying to restore from a flashbackup archive, but all
of our other restores have gone the way they should have gone.

I have no idea what the 1K files stuff is all about.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org