Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Migration from 4.5 FP3 to 6.0

2006-09-08 01:45:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Migration from 4.5 FP3 to 6.0
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 06:45:06 +0100
Jonathan
Could you not have got an "in-place" Server with an image of your current
setup, take your production offline, upgrade the in-place and if it works,
great.... if not, revert back to how you were?

Seems like alot of effort for importing alot of tapes :-(

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net