Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0 Happiness (WAS: RE: Migration from 4.5 FP3 to 6.0)

2006-09-06 18:33:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 Happiness (WAS: RE: Migration from 4.5 FP3 to 6.0)
From: RMajor at vericenter.com (Major, Rusty)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:33:46 -0500
I have installed a very small (3 total clients, one of them is NDMP)
fresh 6.0 environment and had a couple of strange issues forcing me to
use the Java client on the Windows Master. I installed it when MP2 came
out and it was working fine, but then I ran into the scheduler problems
with 2 of the 3 clients (NDMP kept working fine). Patching to MP3 has
appeared to fix it so far.

So, add one more person to the happy list.

-Rusty