Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disk Storage - Advice / clarification

2006-09-01 11:33:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disk Storage - Advice / clarification
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:33:26 +0100
Cheers Peter, this was some of my thoughts as well.

In general, when using DSSU could you give me an idea of how much data is
stored on there and when you write to tape?

For example I am thinking of doing a 2TB Disk Backup, and then writing to
tape 3 days later when its quiet.

Am I on the right track for make the best use of DSSU?

I will delete the current DSU, but I am having trouble deleting the images
:(

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support