Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Questions for list.

2006-08-30 07:41:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Questions for list.
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:41:06 +0100
Justin
I think what is being said, is that unless anyone else other than Veritas /
Symantec do the work, then its not supported :-)

Symantec do have a Consultancy Service, however I am pretty sure it can be
done by yourself, whether it will work successfully remains to be seen!

It's a bit like Microsoft ..... "holding onto the secrets that are not
published" - its there.... But not to our good selves !

Hence why, people spend money on the services :-)

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator