Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] adic scalar 24 and solaris 10

2006-08-28 15:36:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] adic scalar 24 and solaris 10
From: sdhotre at Cedardoc.com (Shekhar Dhotre)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:36:14 -0400
What does probe-scsi-all returns ?

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of
omar0517 at optonline.net
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 3:10 PM
To: veritas-bu

Has anyone experienced problems detecting an Adic scalar 24 with solaris
10 on a v240.   I know this is pre-Netbackup troubleshooting, but I'm
having a hard time with this.  mt only detects 1 drive.  Netbackup 6.0
mp3 only see's one drive instead of the library.  The scalar 24
apparently doesn't have a SCSI interface for the controller.  The
controller is built in and the server connects to one drive via scsi and
the drive is daisy chained and terminated to the second drive.  Thank
you.
Any info would be appreciated.

-Khalid
Veritas-bu maillist  -  Veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu