Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question on SSO

2006-08-24 10:48:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question on SSO
From: david.clooney at bankofamerica.com (Clooney, David)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:48:07 +0100
 2 media servers and 6 SAN media servers , they can be configured to all
share the drives however judging by the size of you DSSU's I would
dedicate drives for the pure job of duplication.

Previously I have worked with 1 TB DSSU's and the media server had
dedicated drives and still contstantly chugged away