Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.x course notes

2006-08-24 08:15:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.x course notes
From: ll at bellglobal.com (Luc Lamer)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:15:53 -0400
Here you go without the attachments :-)

Subject: Your message to Veritas-bu awaits moderator approval
From: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
To: ll at bellglobal.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:12:06 -0500
Sender: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu

Your mail to 'Veritas-bu' with the subject
     Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.x course notes
The reason it is being held:
     Message body is too big: 457627 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/mailman/confirm/veritas-bu/b560c004074547b8290031b5e3962bf93a5e7460

Thanks