Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.x course notes

2006-08-24 08:02:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.x course notes
From: mark.a.goodchild at jpmchase.com (mark.a.goodchild AT jpmchase DOT com)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:02:15 +0100
Hi Fiona

Thanks for your reply
Looks like I wil have to create my own for the time being.

Regards
Mark Goodchild
Branches Remediation J.P.Morgan Chase
Phone: 01202347149
Mail: Mark A Goodchild/JPMCHASE at JPMCHASE
E-Mail: mark.a.goodchild at jpmchase.com

"Fiona Greenhough" <FGreenhough at faritec.com>
24/08/2006 12:55

        To:     "Clooney, David" <david.clooney at bankofamerica.com>,
"WEAVER, Simon" <simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net>,
<mark.a.goodchild at jpmchase.com>, <veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.x course notes

Hi All

Since everyone is looking for these I will share something.  The
organisation I work for is a training partner to Symantec education and
even we cannot get the course notes electronically.  We receive the slides
and printed copies from Symantec but have a contract that says we will not
distribute the material as it would loose Symantec and their training
partners business.

Sorry.
Fiona