Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape

2006-08-22 22:59:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape
From: rob at worman.org (Rob Worman (home))
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:59:20 -0500
I'm sorry Greg, but I'm still not 100% clear which "vault" product you
are talking about in your complaints that duplication from VTL --> real
tape isn't possible.

Can you confirm that you're talking about "Enterprise Vault", the
relatively new-to-NetBackup Exchange-specific product, only runs on
windows, etc?

As more and more "EV" users start posting to this group, we're going to
have lots of confusing conversations like this... :-(

thanks
rob